India is known for its culture and food all over the globe.It has a glorious history and was ruled by many emperors.They bring a variety of food, culture, and traditions along with them.The country accepted it with grace.You can identify and feel the effects of this variation among various architectural monuments.When you travel through the lanes of the different cities here in India, you can get a new experience each time.
If you are the one who enjoys traveling, the country has many things hidden for you.You will enjoy and will have fun throughout the journey. The time doesn’t matter; you have places to visit in every season.Here, we bring the top places you must visit in India.You can cover them in each trip.The tour like the Golden triangle tour can help you to visit them in bunches.
- Delhi: The capital of India truly deserves the name “Dilwaloki Delhi”. One of the must visit place in North India tour. There are so many places to visit here. The city has its own cultural and historical privilege. Lotus Temple, Akshardham, Tughlaqabad Fort, India Gate are few on the list to visit. It is the best destination for people who are shopping freak, as you have so many shopping options here like Paharganj, Sarojini market etc. Also, you can enjoy the mouth licking street food in Delhi. The city has been a political centre as well. You will never regret visiting this place again and again.
- Agra: The city needs no introduction at all. Famous for the love symbol “TajMahal”, you will find the Mughlai charm in the city. The city is counted for its heritage and is one of the most favourite places in Indian tourism. TajMahal, FatehpurSikri, and the Agra Fort are the three gems you will find in Agra. The city attracts the art lovers from all over the globe. Coming to the food, you will find the authentic Mughlai flavours in the food here. The marble handicrafts, leather items are the famous pieces of shopping in Agra. The city has lively markets. Visiting the symbol of love along with your partner can feel your life with romance. The city also has worth visiting monuments, ancient temples. The birthplace of famous poet MirzaGhalib is there to visit in Agra.
- Jaipur: It is the capital and the biggest city of Rajasthan. The colours of the buildings here make it distinct from the rest. Popularly known as “Pink City”, Jaipur is known for the colourful markets and the architectural monuments. The handloom garments are very famous here. The city has beautiful gardens. HawaMahal, JantarMantar, Albert Hall Museum, Rambagh Palace, JalMahal are few of the famous places to visit when you are in Jaipur. The city has got its own flavours and you can taste a variety of special food of Rajasthan here. It is one of the best shopping destinations for all women there. You can buy traditional wear here and the city has many markets such as Rajasthani Emporium, Gem Palace, etc. Jaipur along with Agra and Delhi makes the Golden triangle tour in India.
- Rishikesh: The city has a lot of things for you.It is a vibrant city, popularly known as “Yoga Capital” of India or”Yoganagari” and is the “Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas”.The city has many adventure options along with the sanctity and natural beauty. It has many sacred temples, ghats, ashrams to visit.If you love the adventurous sport, you must visit Rishikesh for its river rafting.It also has activities like Rappelling, Bungee Jumping, and Trekking etc.It is one of the ancient cities and has green forests.It is blessed with the holy Ganges and Garhwal Himalayas.You can visit this city with your family and friends and enjoy the vacation to fullest.
- Goa: This can be the perfect holiday destination especially with your friends or your partner.The city has its own charm.You have everything here from the lovely greenery to beautiful beaches.The city has been blessed with architectural heritage and has many beautiful Churches, Temples, and Mosques.It is also known for the wildlife.You can enjoy tasty, delicious Goan food here and get varieties of drinks.The city has been famous for its nightlife.The city will never disappoint you.Perfect place to visit for any sports freak, photographer or foodie.
- Kashmir: Popularly known as “Heaven on Earth”, Kashmir is one incredible place to visit in India.The city is blessed with natural beauty and has beautiful lakes, evergreen gardens with colourful flowers, Deodars and pine trees, fruit orchards and not to forget the snow-covered Himalayan’s peaks. ‘Shikara boat ride’ on the ‘Dal Lake’, Mughal Gardens soaking ‘Aru’ and ‘Betaab’ valleys, Amarnath temple are few of the must-visit places in Kashmir, Walnut plucking at ‘Walnut Orchards’, water rafting in ‘Sonmarg’, Gondola ride at ‘Gulmarg’ are the things you will enjoy in Kashmir.The Kashmiri handlooms and the handcrafts items will make you spend pennies.The tasty and mild Kashmiri food will leave the memorable taste on your tongue.
- Varanasi: As said, India is known for its beautiful blend of different religions, cultures and is a home to spirituality.To feel the spiritual front of the country, Varanasi is the best place to visit.The city is popularly known as “City of Moksha” and it holds the significance of Hindu religion.The city is situated on the banks of Ganga.It has been blessed with the holy ghats and beautiful ancient temples.Most of the time you will find this city bit crowded with the people from all over the globe coming to perform various prayers rituals.KashiVishwanath Temple, DasaswamedhaGhatetc are few places which make this place the spiritual holiday destination.It is believed that all your sins will be washed away with the bath in sacred river Ganga. You can shop for “BanarsiSarees” and different musical instruments here along with the best BanarsiChaat.Do visit the place for the peace of mind and get closer to the almighty.
Hope this list will help you to decide the next holiday destination in India.Whatever you choose from these places, you will certainly enjoy it.The charm of the country will never let you down and keep you keen to visit more often.