Whenever we hear the name of Goa, the next thing that comes to our mind is parties and beach resorts. However, what we do not know is that Goa has much more to offer in terms of places to visit and things to do. It is not only a party hub of India but also, a great place to relax and take a break from your busy and exhausting life.
Of course, partying is at the heart of the numerous things you can do in Goa. Moreover, for party lovers, it is the focus of their holiday. But there are numerous other options which are equally enjoyable that can give you an entirely diverse experience.
The hospitality industry has recognized this need of the present-day tourists and 5 star hotels in Goa are now catering them with exceptional amenities that include relaxing spas and massages, private beaches with personal sun beds and many more. Apart from the services provided inside your 5 star hotel or beach resort in Goa, there are various outdoor activities you can do in Goa.
Let us get into the nitty-gritty of all the things you can do in Goa apart from partying:
- Historical places and Churches: Goa itself is a specimen of its Portuguese antiquity. Most of the buildings in Goa were built during the time when the Portuguese population was prevalent in Goa. And they continue to marvel us with its beauty. There are many such forts and churches in Goa which have historical significance and have are must visit if you are looking for some calmness after those chaotic parties.
- Spas, massages, and fitness activities: The benefits we receive of spa and massage are no secrets and Goa has countless options. You can take a spa appointment in your hotel or resort itself or you can visit any other popular spa salon in Goa. After all, rejuvenation is also an important aspect of the holiday.
- Casinos and Gaming: Apart from being the party hub of India, Goa is also home to casinos and gaming platforms for gambling. Just for some fun or for trying something new, luxurious casinos built on a cruise are must-visit. These casinos enhance the beauty of the coastline of the city of Panjim along which these casinos cruises are set. Almost all casinos include live entertainment and dining.
- Places around: After you have exhausted all the beaches you wanted to visit in Goa, for a change, you can also visit Dudhsagarwaterfalls. It is a waterfall in the outskirts of Goa which is also a tourist attraction which can be viewed while you are on your way to Goa by a train. The view is magnificent and is definitely worth a visit. You can also visit Bondla wildlife sanctuary, which is also outside Goa, is an interesting place to visit if you are fond of wildlife.
- Watersports: Goa offers a plethora of water activities and there are innumerable professional water sports instructors who facilitate your sports activity. To name a few, scuba diving, Jet Ski, water rafting and parasailing are the common ones.